Hello February! In our episode today I am going to take on the task of answering new parent frequently asked questions.
With my sister due with her first baby in the coming weeks, I am excited to break these questions down. Having 3 children of my own, I have had a good amount of life experience on the subject… BUT I am by no means an expert.
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional (although I am married to one). I am just a mother with lots of experience.
Commonly Asked Questions
After scouring the internet I have compiled seven of the most common questions new parents ask:
- How can I tell if my baby is getting enough food?
- Does bonding with my baby happen automatically?
- When will I be able to sleep?
- When to be concerned about bowel movements?
- What is the best way to continue breastfeeding after returning to work?
- How do I get my husband more involved with our newborn?
- When to introduce solids?
Grab your beverage of choice and lets get this episode rolling…
You can also listen to our podcast on Stitcher Here <—
What Do I Need to Know as a New Parent? – Resilient Mom Podcast
Check out our latest posts:
- Podcast Ep. 20- New Parent FAQs
- Help! There are too Many Toys!
- Of Home Runs and Motherhood
- Podcast Ep.19 – How do I set my family up for success? with Nellie Harden
- Parent of the Season- Patty
Until next time! Sending sunshine and shenanigans your way