September is here!! That means it’s time for another episode of the Resilient Mom Podcast. I have a special treat for all you listeners this month. My guest today specializes in brand strategy and is on a mission to help women unlock their entrepreneurial potential. Tiffany and I have been planning this episode of the podcast for awhile and we’re so excited to be able to share it with you all!
Today’s Guest: Tiffany Lauren Jones
Tiffany Lauren Jones is a Brand Strategist, Designer and Business Coach on a mission to help visionary women tap into their entrepreneurial potential to create and sustain wealth generating online businesses while keeping mindset, human connection and self care at the forefront. She provides holistic one on one and group coaching services as well as educational, creative and templated resources for those looking to organize their ideas and bring them to life with ease.
Many moons ago Tiffany and I attended fashion school together. I have been following her journey through social media for the past few years, and knew she would be an amazing guest for the podcast. A multitude of our listeners have expressed their interest in launching their own creative business “side hustles” while still having time for their families. In response I wanted to bring in a guest that not only specializes in brand coaching, but also lives breathes and eats positive mindset and work-life balance.
Questions on today’s episode:
- So you have a great idea…now what? Can you take us through what the first steps look like with your first time clients?
- Can you tell us what are some of the pitfalls creatives make when building a new brand or business?
- Being a mother can be the passion behind your creative business, but it can also be
draining both emotionally and physically. What advice would you give a client that is
having difficulties managing both home and work life? Where can she find the balance?
- How do you focus on efficiency and time management in your own business? Can you
share some tips on how new business owners can apply that to their daily work routines?
- Let’s talk goal setting! How often should you be setting goals for your business?
Connect with Tiffany
If you would like to connect with Tiffany or learn more about her business you can find her here:
Be You. Be Resilient. 💕 Mika